Imagine what it would be like if you had better conversion rates on your
...or anything else that helped you grow your business.
Think of what it would mean for your company.
When you want to talk about how I can help you out, just click the button below.
Once you do, you'll be taken to a page where I will ask you a few brief questions about your marketing.
(After writing copy for 100s of markets, I'm confident that I can immediately identify where you're "leaking money" in your business once you click here.)
Are you Still Reading this?
If so, I'm guessing you want to know more about me first.
No problemo, here's a picture and then a little about me. (I'm the dorky looking dude on the right.)
Hello. My name is Raymond Duke, and I am a Freelance Direct Response Copywriter from Southern California.
Over the past 33 years, I've had a lot of wild experiences.
Some of these include...
- ...Having someone rob me at gunpoint for $18 (and a large pizza).
- ...Accidently writing a blog post that attracted 120,000 page views.
- ...and closing over $50,000 in copywriting work with an automated email.
Despite all that I've been through, I'm a lot like you.
Just a guy (or gal) with something to say.
But getting to where I am today (living comfortably as a full-time freelance copywriter) wasn't easy. It took me over a decade of working over 25 jobs to find the one thing I do best. To discover how it all happened (warts and all), go here to read my story.
After you read my story, you'll know that my abilities to...
...combine my personal experiences
- ...tell stories
- ...and understand marketing technology as easily as 1,2,3.
...allowed me to help business owners all around the world.
And as any smart marketer would, I've collected testimonials from people I've worked with. Here are some...
nice things My Clients say about me
Still Wondering what Exactly I can do for you?
I can help you with....
- Evaluating and understanding your target market, so you can generate higher conversions with marketing material that develops a strong relationship with your target audience, so you can successfully sell more products and services.
- Designing a strategy for implementing the latest, in-depth modern marketing tools—such as landing pages, autoresponder sequences, conversion pixels, and A/B testing—in order to help you create, analyze, and optimize your online sales funnel.
- Adapting my copywriting expertise to style that matches your voice, so you can have persuasive copy that converts well and matches your unique tone and personality.
Here's What I've done for others like you...
- Maintained steadily profitable relationships with a small number of clients with budgets of $500-$30,000.
- Consulted and written copy for online sales funnels in a variety of niches and markets; including, online mortgage lending, private education, wealth coaching (NLP), self-help (with an esoteric focus), business coaching, stock marketing seminars, and Amazon (e-commerce) physical products.
- “Passively” generated over $50,000 in client work with an autoresponder sequence that shares several unique, personal stories that end with a strong call to action. (I often get compliments out the blue about how well my ability to tell a story makes people feel like they know me just by reading my copy.)
What I Was Doing in 2014...
Developed my ability to work on several projects at once, which mostly included writing copy for 6-8 figure a year businesses in the cycling, natural health, blogging, business development, sports cream, self-help, dog training, and
Worked with MindValley on a project that created an online training program for people looking to earn 6-figures plus a year by blogging; which resulted in recruiting 177 members who all pay an average of ~$47 a month to stay enrolled in the program.
Wrote over 25,000 words in “content marketing” for Sonia Choquette, the world’s leading expert on Intuition.
When I'm not helping my clients, I'm writing on my blog.